Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miss My Mushoo :( HELP PLEASE

So bloggers, this is one of those blogs where i really need your opinion. So as you all know i have been liking this guy who in my blogs goes under the name MUSHOO. He lives not far but not close kinda middle distance. I feel like the same thing has happened twice now. Its like things get really good and then somehow something happens we stop communication for a while and then it all goes back to normal. Its usually because he doesn't have his phone or something like that. But, recently I've had the impression that he is forgetting about me. He never tries to talk to me and I'm not gonna try and talk to him first all the time. What should I do /

2 comments:

Lorita said...

Oh, I am so sorry, dear. Actually I am in no position of giving "dating" advice but I am going to try. Maybe you can try to call him up and set up a date. You know, maybe he misses you as well and doesn't want to bug you. It's kind of like you both don't how each is feeling. So, to erase any doubts, try to see him somewhere just for the heck of it. Some place that you both like to hang out any day of the week. Just try to act like friends and things are going to pick up from there on. Good luck!!

Kelsey! said...

I actually like lorita's idea(:
Sounds like a plan to me!

goodlucklovee<3