Sunday, June 7, 2009

Maybe its just ME

school......it was something I wanted to end.. Now, now that the year is slowly coming to an end i wish each one of you do well on finals. I wish it didn't have to end like this I hate Finals because not only do they end your year in a bad note. They also ruin your lat few days of school that are suppose to be fun . I just wanted to let you guys know that if this week is tressful which I already know its going to be just to look ahead. And I'm really going to miss each and every one of you because I have made an individual spot for each one of you in my hearts. The biggest spot for my accelerated family. You guy were definitely the blessing I bumped into this year. I feel so safe with you guys. Please stay in touch with me .
SOrry about the 3 sad blog today I just really had to get my emotion out on a Page. Goodnight bloggers....Family <3

1 comment:

Lorita said...

Jamie, this year I really did consider you as my family. I am so glad I got to know you more. You are an incredibly, sweet, and intelligent young lady.